Vibrance Gallery opened in 2022 as an indoor space to complement the outdoor artworks Vibrance usually commissions. The gallery presents contemporary art from emerging and established artists through periodical exhibitions and a permanent stock wall with a focus on affordable art.
Browse Vibrance Gallery online
Whilst Vibrance has roots in street and graffiti art, Vibrance acknowledges that art practices change as they move from walls to canvas or from indoors to outdoors. Vibrance seeks to curate a variety of exhibitions that support artists as they explore new directions – be that from their studio or the street.
Gallery is open 10am-3pm Wednesday-Saturday every week. Between exhibitions, works from the stockwall will be on display.
Warehouse Group Show
March 10–April 6
Browse catalogue online
Vibrance Gallery will feature Stockwall, a wall filled with artworks from a wide variety of artists which will change from month to month. Stockwall will give artists a new outlet to sell their work and uncover new artworks for collectors to consider.
Stockwall will launch in April, after our first group exhibition.
Artworks for Stockwall will be curated, but if you have an artwork you would like to be considered please read the following details then email us at email@example.com.
- All artworks will be for sale and there will be a 30% commission on sales (inc GST)
- Each artist may have up to 3 artworks at Stockroom at once.
- Artworks will hang for one month. At the end of the month if it hasn't sold the artwork will be collected by the artist. An additional hang period may be negotiated.
- All artworks will be photographed and added to the Vibrance Gallery online store
- Whilst hanging at Stockroom, an artwork may only be sold through Vibrance Gallery